Strategic planning & ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING FOR NONPROFITS
- Looking to lead and adapt more effectively through a time of constant change?
- Could your team use a stronger sense of shared purpose and direction?
- Are your donors fully engaged?
- Need a fresh perspective and some new energy?
- Not sure where to begin?
Two paths toward greater clarity & focus
Are you regularly asking these questions?
- What do we need to change, given our current landscape?
- Are there ways to help our teams be more engaged in sustainable ways
- Are there gaps between our vision and current strategy?
- Are we doing too many things?
- Is it time to dream again?
Good leaders do.
It may be time to develop a new strategy.
Whether you're in the initial discovery stage, or ready to dig deeper with your leadership team (and staff), Chisel can help you reimagine what’s next for your organization.
Do your teams need help with:
- Change management?
- Strategic planning?
- Leadership Development
- Organizational culture and design
- Marketing & fundraising?
- Individual & team coaching?
- New & innovative approaches?
Choose an existing course or develop a program for your team’s unique needs. Chisel's learning programs are based on the best academic research, with applied methods teams can use immediately.
Trusted by these people
And these organizations
Canadian Christian Relief & Development Association
Canadian Council of Christian Charities
Canadian Feed the Children
Canadian Foodgrains Bank
Canadian Mental Health Association
Christian Reformed Church
Faith Church Burlington
Gain Global Aid Network
Hope Centre Ministries
John Knox Christian School
King's Christian Collegiate
LCC International University
Mississauga City Baptist Church
Oakville Christian School
Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies
Schulich Executive Education Centre
Toronto District School Board
Trinity Christian School
logo Canadian Baptist Ministries
logo Effect Hope
logo Kelowna Gospel Mission
logo John Knox Christian School
Get in Touch
We'd love to hear from you to learn more about your current organizational challenges and explore how we can address them together.
Give us a call, send a message using the form or connect with us on LinkedIn.